Withdrawal of Purchase Agreement
If you wish to withdraw from the contract, fill this form in and send it back with the items to
7.1 The Consumer (Art. 1.3 of these Conditions) is entitled to withdraw a Purchase Agreement concluded distantly (Art. 1.2 of these Conditions) without having to state for the withdrawal within 14 (fourteen) days since concluding a Purchase Agreement. By withdrawal, a Purchase Agreement is made null and void from the beginning and all rights and obligations of the contracting parties are annulled.
7.2 The 14 days period starts from the day of the goods‘ delivery to the Consumer or to a third person appointed by the Consumer (not the shipping company). In case when several kinds or parts of goods are to be delivered, the 14 days period starts from the last delivery to the Consumer or to another person appointed by the Consumer (not the shipping company). In cases when regularly repeated delivery is concluded, the 14 days period starts from the day of the first delivery to the Consumer or to another person appointed by the Consumer (not the shipping company).
7.3 Detailed conditions and practices for withdrawal of a Purchase Agreement concluded distantly (hereinafter referred to as only „withdrawal“) are governed by Act No. 363/2013 Coll., according to §§ 1820 par. 1 f) and 1820 par. 2 of the Czech Civil Code, and are as follows:
- a) the Consumer withdraws a Purchase Agreement by sending a withdrawal to the Seller; the withdrawal is a one-sided legal act, shall be in written form (Art. IX of these Conditions) and shall be accompanied by relevant receipt;
- b) the withdrawal as mentioned in the paragraph above can be sent via e-mail.
- c) sending a withdrawal to the Seller suffices for being within the time limit for a valid withdrawal;
- d) the Consumer is obliged to send the goods from a withdrawn Purchase Agreement to the Seller or deliver them to the Seller’s premises without undue delay, the latest term being 14 days after a withdrawal; to be within this time limit, sending the goods to the Seller suffices;
- e) after the Consumer effectively withdraws a Purchase Agreement, the Seller shall refund the Consumer all payments that the Seller has received from the Consumer with regard to the withdrawn Purchase Agreement, including shipping costs. The Seller shall return the payment without undue delay, at the latest within 14 days after the Seller received a valid withdrawal. To return the payments, the Seller shall use the same means as the Consumer at the time of paying unless the Consumer did not state otherwise in the withdrawal or unless the Consumer agreed with a different means of refund payment. Under no circumstances the Consumer shall be charged extra costs with regard to refund;
- f) the Seller is not obliged to refund the Customer according to the letter d) of this paragraph sooner than the Seller receives the returned goods.
- g) the Consumer is obliged to cover extra costs with regard to returning goods from a withdrawn Purchase Agreement; in individual cases, the contracting parties may conclude otherwise, e.g. the Consumer can be granted a discount for next purchase, the discount being in the amount of extra costs due to returning goods from a withdrawn Purchase Agreement;
- h) the Consumer is liable for decreasing the value of the goods from a withdrawn Purchase Agreement in case the Consumer has been treating the goods in a manner not necessary for inspecting the goods‘ characteristics, nature and purpose;
- i) the Consumer accepts the fact that should the returned goods be in any way damaged, used or partially consumed (exceeding the treatment of the goods necessary for inspecting the goods‘ characteristics, nature and purpose as stated in letter g) of this paragraph), the Seller is entitled to be reimbursed the damage costs. The reimbursement can be deducted against the refund according to letter d) of this paragraph. The Consumer and the Seller both agree that such a reimbursement cannot be replaced by reparation of the goods and the original price of the goods shall be relevant when estimating the damage cost according to § 2969 par. 1 of the Czech Civil Code.
7.4 Returning of goods according to Art. 7.3 c) of these Conditions is governed by provisions on reclaiming goods according to Art. 8.10 c) of these Conditions.
7.5 The Consumer is not entitled to withdraw a Purchase Agreement for goods customized for the Consumer.